Beauty is something which cannot be compromised under any circumstances. We take utmost care to prevent our skin from getting damaged. Be it the complexion of skin or tanned patches, acne eruption or blackheads; we take every possible effort to cure every skin related ailment. In this context, the most reliable source to depend on for the right skincare tips is your mom. She has gone through the same face and she has all the tricks to combat your skin problems. Here are the precious skincare secrets that my mom shared with me.
- Oatmeal: We already know that these are the perfect scrub for our skin and have helped us in doing away with roughness of skin. But, we barely know that oatmeal is amazing sun burn fighter. Soak the bag of oats in your bathing tub or bathing water. You can also hanging it under your tap and let the water pass through it.
- Orange Juice: These are perfect for your pores and it can be shrunk by dabbing orange juice and water mixture in 1:1 ratio. Although, it is not a long term solution but, eventually you will notice a positive result on regular use.
- Olive Oil: Adding this to your regular diet will deeply enhance the luminous intensity of your skin. It has antioxidants in abundant quantity which not only nourishes your internal organ but reflects it through the glow of your skin.
- Potato: We already know that they prevent acne marks to a great extent. But, not many of us are aware that it also reduces under eye dark circles when applied in the form of slices.
- Rice water: Soak the rice in water for about 20 minutes, and mop your face with soft cloth dipped in that water. The nutrient stock of rice will be mixed well with water and you can nurture your skin.
- Turmeric: We are very well familiar with the anti inflammatory and anti biotic properties of turmeric. Hence, when applied on the skin for about 15 minutes; it incorporates a radiant glow in the skin. It also helps us in getting rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Milk and Honey: It is a great combination for betterment of skin complexion. It can be applied on face by dabbing it through cotton cloth, or one can also take bath in the mixture.
- Ginger: It rejuvenates your skin and tightens it when you apply ginger juice along with honey. It is a foolproof solution to prevent wrinkles.